Fall 2021 Houston Pilot Rate Application
- Written materials shall be submitted electronically to the Secretary (email@example.com) no later than September 23, 2021.
- Written materials submitted by interested parties shall not exceed twenty (20) pages in length and shall be limited to addressing any factors relevant to determining reasonable and just pilotage rates pursuant to Transportation Code Sec.66.064. Click here for details.
- Rebuttal submissions shall not exceed ten (10) pages in length, and shall be limited to addressing issues raised by the previous written submissions and oral presentations.
- Any financial information received from the Houston Pilots shall be treated as confidential and trade secret information.
- Parties who have provided written materials may make a request to appear on the Agenda and make a substantive appearance or presentation at the October 7th Pilotage Rate Change Hearing. Such requests must be received no later than twelve (12) days prior to the hearing (September 25, 2021). Any such request must include the time requested, the name of the organization and person representing same, and a general outline of the presentation.
- Interested parties not placed on the Agenda may speak during the Pilotage Rate Change Hearing during the Public Comment Section and will be limited to five (5) minutes speaking time.